Innovotech solves client biofilm problems through its Biofilm Contract Research Department. The company has a distinguished track record of both standardized and customized research to meet client needs.
The scope of research is from early stage identification of problems and screening of agents for “anti-biofilm activity“, to research acceptable to regulatory agencies for product claim validation, to post-market product comparisons for marketing purposes. The company regularly develops in vitro models of the client specific situation as a starting point that enables any number of test parameters to be tested.
Biofilm problems in industry that the company has resolved includes:
- Catheter and implant medical devices
- Antibiotic drug development
- Wound healing
- Paint and specialized coatings
- Water system antimicrobial agents
- Dental treatments and water line antimicrobial agents
- Bacterial and fungal agricultural crop diseases
- Hard surface disinfectants in food safety, transportation and health care
- Bacteriophage Testing
*For more information please contact email@example.com.