Innovotech is a public company listed since 2003 on the TSX Venture Exchange, trading under the symbol IOT. Innovotech conducts contract research on and develops products that address bacterial biofilm problems at their many levels.
The Company offers life science investors a number of benefits that are different from many other companies in the junior biotech sector:
- We generate revenues from multiple product and service platforms
- We target growing revenues organically and through acquisition
- We have developed effective anti-bacterial compounds that continue to be qualified by ourselves and by authorized third parties
- We have a low market capitalization
- The Company is profitable
The commercial opportunities for Innovotech are substantive. Awareness by researchers, practitioners, and the public of the effects of biofilms in health care, agriculture and other industries is growing. The fact that few antimicrobials or diagnostics have been approved to address microbial biofilm problems is an indication of the magnitude of opportunity that these markets provide.
The Company is generating revenue from the following products and services:
- Contract research services provide medical device companies with independent scientific studies that are an important component of regulatory applications to the US FDA and other agencies. The company has worked with over 100 clients in this market and has every reason to expect this business to grow.
- The MBEC Assay® platform is a high throughput research tool utilized by universities, research institutes and corporations to further knowledge of biofilms. In addition to the revenue generated, the Company benefits from acknowledgement of the use of the MBEC Assay® kits and procedures in research papers.
- The Company has a long pioneering history with providing services and products to study and deal with the myriad problems caused by microbial biofilm infections, not only in human and animal health, but across a broad swath of human activity.
The Company has developed the following products:
InnovoSIL™ antimicrobial silver is a family of novel silver-based agents for medical device applications. They possess several unique characteristics and are cost competitive. Numerous Proof-Of-Concept studies are complete allowing the company to enter into Material Transfer Agreements with interested medical device companies. Commercial agreements will be pursued once the agents are tested in conjunction with the medical devices of interest to these companies.
AgreGuard™ compounds are being developed for agricultural crop protection.
The Annual General and Special Meetings of Shareholders, October 12, 2021
Annual and Interim Financial Statements:
Annual Financial Statements & MD&A: 2020, 2019, 2018
- For the 2020 year ended December 31
- For the 2019 year ended December 31
- For the 2018 year ended December 31
Interim Financial Statements & MD&A: 2021, 2020, 2019
- Interim Financial Statements for period ended 30 June 2021
- Interim Financial Statements for period ended 31 March 2021
- Interim Financial Statements for the three and nine months ended September 30th 2020
- Interim Financial Statements (Unaudited) For the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2020 and 2019
- 2019, Q3, 2019, For the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2019 and 2018
News Releases (2021, 2020)
- August 24, 2021, Innovotech reports six-month results to June 30, 2021
- April 20, 2021, Innovotech Inc. News Release Fiscal YE 2020
- April 14, 2021, Innovotech announces appointment of Dr. Tyler Boone as COO
- November 12, 2020, Innovotech announces third quarter results to September 30th, 2020
- October 20, 2020, Innovotech announces the grant of stock options
- October 16, 2020, Innovotech acquires 8% CanBiocin Inc. convertible debenture
- September 2, 2020, Press release announcing closing of private placement (IOT)
- August 24, 2020, Innovotech News Release August 24 announcing private placement (IOT)
- August 18, 2020, Innovotech Inc News Release Nou Life Sciences August 18 2020
- August 12, 2020, Innovotech Inc News Release Q2 2020
- July 14, 2020, Innovotech InnovoSIL-1 Collaboration Agreement News Release
- April 28, 2020, Innovotech Inc. News Release Fiscal YE 2019
- February 20, 2020, Innovotech Submits New Provisional Patent Application
News Releases 2019
- December 16, 2019, Innovotech Appoints New Board Member Dr. Karen Farkas
- December 10, 2019, Innovotech Reviews Progress, Redirection And Innovation
- November 20, 2019, Innovotech Reports Profitable Third Quarter
- October 23, 2019, Early Warning Report
- October 18,2019, Patent Being Granted
- August 20, 2019, Reports 3 and 6-month Results to June 30, 2019
- July 26, 2019, Notice of Allowance of a US Patent
- July 19, 2019, Changes to Board of Directors
- July 15, 2019, Amended Terms of Line of Credit
- May 17, 2019, Innovotech 2018 First Quarter Financial Results
- April 26, 2019, Innovotech Reports 2018 Financial Results
- March 31, 2019, Innovotech Reports 2019 First Quarter Financial Results