The Company offers life science investors a number of benefits that are different from many other companies in the junior biotech sector:
- We generate revenues from multiple product and service platforms
- We target growing revenues organically and through acquisition
- We have developed effective anti-bacterial compounds that continue to be qualified by ourselves and by authorized third parties.
- We have a low market capitalization of 36.3 million shares
- Other than a $100,000 operating line of credit, we have no debt
The commercial opportunities for Innovotech are substantive. Awareness by researchers, practitioners, and the public of the effects of biofilms in health care, agriculture and other industries is growing. The fact that few antimicrobials or diagnostics have been approved to address microbial biofilm problems is an indication of the magnitude of opportunity that these markets provide to Innovotech.
The Company is generating revenue from the following products and services:
- Its contract research services provide medical device companies with independent scientific studies that are an important component of regulatory applications to the US FDA and other agencies. The company has worked with over 100 clients in this market and has every reason to expect this business to grow.
- The MBEC Assay®is a high throughput research tool utilized by universities, research institutes and corporations to further knowledge of biofilms. In addition to the revenue generated the Company benefits from acknowledgement of the MBEC™ Assay™ in research papers.
- In fact, the Company has a long pioneering history with providing services and products to study and deal with the myriad problems caused by microbial biofilm infections not only in human and animal health, but across a broad swath of human activity.
The Company has developed the following products:
InnovoSIL™ is a family of novel silver-based agents for medical device applications. They possess several unique characteristics and are cost competitive. Numerous Proof-Of-Concept studies are complete allowing the company to enter into Material Transfer Agreements with interested medical device companies. Commercial agreements will be pursued once the agents are tested in conjunction with the medical devices of interest to these companies.
AgreGuard™ is a developing agricultural crop protection product.
Annual and Interim Financial Statements:
Annual Financial Statements & MD&A
Interim Financial Statements & MD&A
- 2019, Q3, 2019, For the three and nine-month periods ended September 30, 2019 and 2018
- December 16, 2020, Innovotech Appoints New Board Member Dr. Karen Farkas
- December 10, 2019, Innovotech Reviews Progress, Redirection And Innovation
- November 20, 2019, Innovotech Reports Profitable Third Quarter
- October 23, 2019, Early Warning Report
- October 18,2019, Patent Being Granted
- August 20, 2019, Reports 3 and 6-month Results to June 30, 2019
- July 26, 2019, Notice of Allowance of a US Patent
- July 19, 2019, Changes to Board of Directors
- July 15, 2019, Amended Terms of Line of Credit
- May 17, 2019, Innovotech 2018 First Quarter Financial Results
- April 26, 2019, Innovotech Reports 2018 Financial Results
- March 31, 2019, Innovotech Reports 2019 First Quarter Financial Results