Innovotech is a publicly listed company which develops products which address bacterial biofilm problems of great importance to mankind.
The Company offers life science investors many benefits that are unique from traditional companies in this sector:
- Current revenue from multiple product and service platforms sufficient to cover overhead costs.
- Potential for significant short-term revenue growth and large market potential from these platforms.
- Low market capitalization and share price.
- Relatively low numbers of shares issued.
The commercial opportunity for Innovotech is large. Awareness by researchers, practitioners, and the public of the effects of biofilms in health care, agriculture and other industries is growing rapidly. The fact that few antibiotics, disinfectants, or diagnostics (other than Innovotech products) have been approved to address biofilm problems is a strong statement of the magnitude of opportunity that these markets provide to Innovotech.
The Company is generating revenue from the following products/services:
- Its contract research services provide medical device companies with scientific studies that are an important component of regulatory applications to the US FDA and other agencies. The company has worked with over 100 clients in this estimated $25 million market, and expects this business to grow.
- The MBEC™ Assay™ is a research tool utilized by universities, research institutes and corporations to further knowledge of biofilms. In addition to the revenue generated the Company benefits from acknowledgement of the MBEC™ Assay™ in research papers.
The Company is developing the following products:
- InnovoSIL™ is a family of novel silver-based agents for medical device applications. They possess several unique characteristics and are cost competitive. Numerous Proof-Of-Concept studies are complete allowing the company to enter into Material Transfer Agreements with several interested medical device companies. Commercial agreements will be pursued once the agents are tested in conjunction with the medical devices of interest to these companies.
- Agress® and AgreGuard™ are agricultural crop protection products. Agress® is at a pre-regulatory stage of development and AgreGuard™ is in development.
*Please email Dr. James Timourian at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.